Magento Security Patch Install Service
With the advancements in modern technologies that make it easier for the hackers to obtain access to your Magento website, robust and reliable security is of the outmost importance. Flawless and uninterrupted work of your website depends on how well it is protected against hacking, malware, spyware, computer viruses and other malicious programs. Magento Security Patch Update Service offered by TemplateStudio provides a reliable and robust protection for your Magento website, ensuring its continuous and faultless work.
How we do it?
TemplateStudio will update one or several security patches for a one-time fee of $75. In order to update the patches we will need two types of accesses: SSH and Magento Admin. After the updates are accomplished, we will test the functionality of your website, making sure that it works flawlessly with the new security patch updates.
In case you need help with Security Patch installation – just let us know and we will assist you with patch installation as well.
NOT SURE IF YOUR WEBSITE IS PROTECTED?
you can check your status of your magento storehere
- Here is the list of signs that will help you determine if your website was compromised, we recommend that you check:
- Whether there are unknown accounts in your list of administrator users. Any account you do not know can be considered suspicious.
- Whether there have been recently created any new and suspicious files in your Magento installation. You can accomplish it by comparing all the exiting files to your code repository or staging server.
- Server access log files for request POST /index.php/admin/Cms_Wysiwyg/directive/index/ coming from unknown IP addresses.
- Whether you have any trojans, by running a corresponding tool.
- Whether there are any wrong permissions
- Whether there are any hidden files
- Whether there have been opened any suspicious ports (command: netstat -nap | grep LISTEN)
- Whether there have been any port redirections on OS level (sample command: iptables -L -n)