To configure general shipping settings:
- Select System > Configuration > Shipping Settings.
- Expand the Origin section and specify the address used for shipping calculations. Typically, this is the warehouse address from which products are shipped.
- Expand the Options section.
- In this section, enable or disable shipping to multiple addresses. Shipping to multiple addresses is very useful for stores that sell gifts. It enables customers to send various parts of an order to different destinations.
- Click Save Config to save your changes